Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life Lessons I Supose

At work we spoke of some bad dates that we have had over our lifetimes. I thinks I won with this trifecta of ridiculously bad dates over the course of one week. These are the details of those dates.

Tuesday:
Lady: Gabriella, 21
Suggested by: Latoya (my twin)

Now Gabriella works with my sister and let’s just say that she did not let me forget that. The plan was to go to the movies and then get dinner. Although we saw the movie A Scanner Darkly (good movie by the way), and although the movie is dark, she somehow found a way to talk all throughout the movie and bring interior designing and her dreams of being a singer. Afterwards she tells me, “I don’t think I could ever be with someone who wasn’t vegan, are you a vegan?” After saying I was not, she explained to me the horrors animals go through. I then made the joke that for every animal she didn’t eat, I would eat three. She didn’t find it funny. Date over.

Thursday:
Lady: Stacy, 19
Suggested by: Rena (oldest sister)

Dinner at Café Iberico, an hour and a half of telling me how horrible her ex boyfriend was, she asks me how many children I want. Strike one. The she tells me she wants to get married within the next year. Strike two and three. Check please.

Saturday:
Lady: Karen, 21
Suggested by: Mittie (middle sister)

So as I picked this girl up, I was the most attracted to this girl. That said as soon as she got into the car, the first words out of her mouth was “I got a man already, I just want to teach him a lesson”. So I ended up sitting in a sports bar and drinking red bull vodkas and talking basketball with the bartender while she texted her boyfriend all night. Then got an attitude when I spoke to a girl I went to high school with, classy.

2 comments:

Carol said...

you forgot to mention the date where her mom came with you. hahahahaha.

Carol said...

oh wait i missed the "over the course of one week" part..

was this recently???

i miss your stories, brian.