Monday, November 10, 2008

Amrmadilloes Suck

Growing up as a young idiot in the south I had to find fun whereever I could. For instance, me and my friends would go and ride bikes. Well one of these days I was dared by a friend of mine to ride down an extremely steep hill with a sharp turn at the base of the hill. Being the type of person I was I of course said yes. I remember it was a warm day as the wind blew across the small southern town. I looked down the hill and it immediately regretted my decision. But my pride gave me courage, I looked around at my friends and pushed off and shot down the hill. I controlled the bike with ease and thought I may be able to survive. It was at that moment I hit a rock in the middle of the road, I began to frantically wobble and bounce. I knew what was next. SPLAT! I got up and began to dust myself off. I look up and who should be standing in the road but an armadillo. I looked at it and it looked at me and began to wobble towards me. I thought to myself that was weird, but I just picked my bike up and began to walk away. I looked behind me and I was defintely getting followed by the armadillo. I began to speed up, the armadillo sped up, I began to run, it began to run. I threw my bike to the side and took off running. I looked behind me and the armadillo was running as well, and moving quickly might I add. that's right, I got chased by an armadillo.


fuck you Dillo.

1 comment:

Bastian Cuntrari said...

Dear Friend,
We are a group of Italian bloggers. After the racist declaration of Italian first minister (Silvio Berlusconi) concerning the skin colour of Mr. Barack Obama, U.S. Elected President, we decided to start a collective blog against this kind of racism. The name of the blog is: YES WE ARE DIFFERENT! There you can find our statement. We don’t share this kind of declaration and we would show and inform about it. Our target is to notify that many Italians are not racist. Actually we are still organize to find the right way to publish a page on foreign newspaper to mark our ideas. In the mean time we use the blog to get more supports. First of all: we don’t ask you any financial help! We only kindly ask you to help us, if you share our position would be nice to include a link on your site. This is not a commercial site or a spam. All cost will supported by our groups of bloggers, but is important for us to have more highlighting on the web. We confirm this is not a spam project and the only target is to fight against any kind of racism.
We thank you in advance for your help.