Thursday, June 26, 2008

Underrated Beauties

I was talking with a few guys at work and they were talking about who were the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I heard the usual suspects, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson, etc. This got me to wondering who were the most underrated beauties in Hollywood. I present to you the five that consistently came to mind.

5. Bridget Moynahan: Best known as Tom Brady's baby mama, this actress has starred in over 16 movies and is without a doubt just a stone cold fox. Yowza.

























4. Amerie: This little songbird...mmm.

3. Jessica Lucas: If you don't watch CSI or have seen the movie Cloverfield you may not know who she is, so allow me to tell you a little about her...she's gorgeous.






























2. Tina Fey: Although she was on the list of Maxim's unsexiest, I had to disagree, one has to find her intelligence timing and girl next door cuteness sexy.

And the most underrated beauthy in all of Hollywood according to the Chocolate One is....


Lauren London. Described by many as the next Halle Berry this young lady may be overshadowed by the idiots of the Hills on magazine covers but given her beauty and the fact that she actually has talent means there is no need to worry, she will get her shine and when she does watch out. You know I will.

No comments: