Thursday, February 28, 2019

February Sit Your Ass Down Award

You didn't think I was gonna let February float through this bastard and not give you my unsolicited opinion on who deserves to have a seat. This Black History Month the universe was like I am going to give you a plethora of selections.
"You tell Timmy he touch me again, we gonna have problems."
And while that idiot kid from Denver who touched Russell Westbrook made a late run the eventual champion just could not be undone.

White people who use blackface and then try to deny that it's racist get your ass up here so you can sit your ass down!

What the hell is wrong with you people? Yeah that's right it I said you people. If in the year of our Lord 2019, you do not understand why it is offensive for someone to put paint or shoe polish on their face I'm not sure what I can do for you. And I swear to sweet brown baby Jesus if you mention White Chicks I will slap you with the fury of a thousand suns. White Chicks does not have am over a century long history of creating a caricature of the happy to be here slave or the 'Yes suh boss!" slave. It made fun of two white chicks.

"But how can I accurately portray someone of another race Puma?" Well I'm glad you asked moron. You just wear the damn clothes! Oh you think I'm lying?


This should be in the Smithsonian for the proper tribute no matter the race. Notice how you immediately know that it's Dennis Edwards despite the fact it is a white guy! Funny how that works huh?

Another thing that pisses me off the most is not only does it have all these racist connotations and history but no black person looks like this! Seriously!
Jay-Z and Beyonce apparently.
Seriously. In what world is this Jay-Z and Beyonce? My God I am getting worked up again. Seriously, next Black History Month just take a break from blackface and let we the black delegation celebrate in peace.

No comments: