Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October's Sit Your Ass Down Award

Ah yes we have come to that time of the month. No not my monthly crisis on the current state of the Chicago Bulls. I refer of course to the time I sit down and go over who in the world is most deserving of being told to have a nice tall glass of shut the hell up. This month is someone who frankly I am shocked I have not told to have a seat earlier. So without further ado I whip out, yes whip out the proverbial Ethan Allen and tell this fine (by fine I mean disgusting sack of human waste) gentleman to have a seat.

Mike Huckabee, get your bootleg Hanna Barbera villain ass down here so you can sit your ass down!
"Alright kids, uncle Huck is gonna play some popular music!"
For the most part ol' Hucks has been a fairly annoying and mostly corny presence in most of our lives. Then some jerk wagon decided to tell Huckabee about twitter and then he became a hack comedian who's jokes are so bad they would make God herself set fire to an orphanage in rage.

Well he decided to jump on the twitter machine during a vacation to Hawaii and drop this gem:



Sigh...here we go with a call back to that ol' racist classic "Was Obama really born here?" But hey maybe I should just get over it. I mean it's funny right? Because he's a white guy. And white guys are America! Jokes! Seriously if in the year of our Lord 2017 you're still making birther jokes about the now former president...you know what if you made birther jokes to begin with I extend to you from the deepest depth of my soul a hearty and earthy fuck you to you and yours.

So before Mike unearths some Menudo and Rico Suave jokes since he's hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. Shout out to Family Guy for that last reference.


Alright jerk bags, I'm out. Keep it sleazy.

No comments: