Thursday, October 19, 2017

2017 Tables, Ladders and Chairs Preview

Ah yes, another weekend, another pay per view from the WWE. Even though you won't have the champion Brock Lesnar or my personal favorite at the moment Samoa Joe who is out with a knee injury, this should be a pretty good card minus one stinker which I think you'll be able to tell by my reaction to it. Without further ado I present my predictions which I guarantee will not be correct.

"The Demon" Finn Balor VS "Sister Abigail" Bray Wyatt
So Puma how do you feel about this feud and this match?
 Sigh...I mean ok? This match makes no sense. Balor won as his human persona and his demon persona. So they're running it back again as the Demon vs Bray Wyatt wearing a veil? I...yeah they both deserve better than this. I'll say Balor wins because he has a date with Brock Lesnar and needs to look strong.
Winner: The Demon

The Brian Kendrick & Gentleman Jack Gallagher VS Rich Swann & Cedric Alexander
This match is involving 4 of the guys who should be in the main event scene of the Crusierweight division. The alliance between Kendrick and Gallagher was a great swerve to Gallagher's act. And now that he has lost the rainbow trunks and wrestles in damn oxfords he brings a touch of old timey bad ass. Where as Rich Swann is pure excitement and energy my favorite in this match has to be Cedric Alexander.
A sight we should see more often.
Since his days at Ring of Honor he has always been underrated. Give these guys ten minutes and they'll have the crowd going nuts. As much as I like Swann and Alexander, I expect the heels to win this one.
Winner: Gallagher and Kendrick

Enzo Amore VS Kalisto (Cruiserweight Championship)
This is going to be the definition of the go to the bathroom match in my opinion. Kalisto is a very talented wrestler but devoid of any kind of charm. Enzo has charisma in spades but has the wrestling talent of Estelle Getty.
I single handedly forced Neville to quit! How you doin?!
Why they'd make a title switch so hastily is odd, probably to get over the little problem of no one being able to get a title shot at Enzo due to the division wide beat down. I expect Enzo to get the title back. And hopefully move on to a program with oh I don't know...Cedric Alexander.
Winner: Enzo Amore

Asuka VS Emma
Emma has been one of the most misused talents in recent history. That being said I see no reason why shecan't go out there and shock the....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIKE! While she has been misused she's gonna get her head legit kicked off by Asuka. In her own words...

Winner: Asuka

Mickie James VS Alexa Bliss
This is probably the best use of Alexa Bliss' time until she runs into the buzzsaw that is Asuka.
This also can bring some closure to the Mickie James/Alexa angle that was kind of aborted when they both made the move from Smackdown to Raw. I will say that I hope it's the end of degrading feuds for Mickie James. First it was Piggy James years ago and now it's how she is so old. My God she deserves better.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

The Shield VS The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Kane
Ok let me say that I love the reformed Shield. I think all their personalities combined make for a highly popular wrestler. That being said is there any chance the Shield loses? I mean the odds have been stacked against them to a comical level. The Bar and the Miz would have been enough odds, then you add in Braun Strowman and that's some odds that are hard to overcome. Throwing Kane in to remind us of his Wrestlemania match just appears to be overkill. So they're power up and through some kind of magic they'll get the win. My guess is the Miz eats a spear from Roman because we can't have nice things.
Winner: The Shield

Well there you have it folks, my guesses for TLC 2017. Join me in a few weeks when I incorrectly predict a Jinder Mahal loss and I fawn endlessly over Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.   

No comments: