Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Sit Your Ass Down Grand Champion

Hi, I'm the Chocolate Puma. You may remember me from such as posts as calling out the sentient boil on the ass of American journalism Megyn Kelly out for her many transgressions over the years  or from laughing at the fact Bill Cosby is spending years in prison for his crimes..
Me when I realized I hadn't given the people what they need.
I'd like to take a moment and thank you, the fives of readers for enjoying or at the very least tolerating your boy. Now that we got that out the way I decided to name to you, the person who above all needs to grab that royal Ethan Allen and grab a seat.
Lena Dunham! You bring your wonky ass up here and grab this seat and sit your ass down!
I lied about a sexual assault victim, give me my cover story! 
Where do I even begin with this ridiculous person. Oh I know! How about when instead of supporting a victim of abuse on her show she instead smeared said victim, lied about it, then basically goes "My bad" in a damn guest spot for the Hollywood Reporter. Like the gall to sit there, and write out this long ridiculous ass apology and get applauded for it.

That's pretty bad, what else are you holding against her. Well hold tight buddy because heee comes the lightning round.

*The time she accused Odell Beckham of deciding she wasn't up to his standards and didn't want to sleep with her. All of this because he actually just stayed on his phone and didn't bother her.

*The time she wished she had an abortion.

*The time she created a whole ass version of a major urban city with nary a brown person in sight.

I could go on and on, and frankly I won't even get into her book she wrote which is chock full of moments where you're yelling at the pages which further cements my extreme dislike of the aforementioned Ms. Dunham. I seriously have a visceral reaction when I see her name because I know where she goes, ridiculous assclownery is sure to follow.

Well with that said, allow me to wish you a very Happy New Year's, stay safe, and remember in 2019 I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!



No comments: