Monday, October 1, 2018

September's Sit Your Ass Down Award

Ah yes it is that time once again, where your boy sits down and with nothing but pettiness and and a childlike immaturity I tell you who I feel should have a seat and baby this month like the preceding months have given me more than a few candidates but we're gonna have to give this award to someone who who has been honored here before. 

Bill Cosby...bring your blind ass up here, don't trip over the Kodak film and sit your ass down!
Yeah I know I've written about Ol' Uncle Pudding Pop before but since he was officially sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison I feel like I can formally celebrate my ass off. Yes that's right, I am celebrating the downfall, which was self inflicted of a comedy legend. If you wanna say I'm in the sunken place or I'm a deranged black person I'll be that because screw Bill Cosby.  For years while he was doing many great philanthropic deeds, he was also doing plenty of shitastic things to balance out the good with some evil. 

Let's see, for starters he was accused by 60 women of sexual assault or sexual misconduct. 60. Now if I'm to believe some of the conspiracy theorists, "they" got 60 women to agree to slander him falsely because of a failed bid to buy a TV channel that wasn't for sale and he would only see jail time on one of those charges years after said bid and he was allowed to have a full ass career and make millions more in the process. That may be the dumbest plan I have ever heard of in my entire life. In fact here is a re-enactment of the man formulating this plan.


"See what we will do is give him a movie and stand up career."
"Yes? Then we bring him down?"
"No. then we give him an influential tv show and prop him up as a paragon of moral virtues!"
"Then we bring him down!"
"Not quite. Then we wait until he has fallen from the public eye and known more for his ridiculous sweaters."
"Then we bring him down?"
"Exactly"
"It's the perfect plan."


Another classic has been the what about Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, etc... Well to that I say, fuck them too. They should also be in jail. What? You think I'm gonna say Ol' Billy here should be free because some white guy was fucked up too? Nah son. There are examples of racial injustice, this ain't it.

So as he gets marched down to his cell, I invite Bill to have a piece of pound cake, pull his pants up and to watch his mouth as he takes his shackled ass to his seat and frankly the world is better for it. And since you came all this way Billy, allow me to leave you with a parting gift.




No comments: