Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 2018 Sit Your Ass Down Award

You know I had someone in mind for this month. I had even typed out a pretty scathing and sophomoric take down as well. Then someone sent me the news that Stacey Dash was running for congress and I had to completely delete everything I had written. DAMN YOU ZIGGY! So without further ado, I would like to ask the clueless star to bring her ass up here before it all falls down and have a damn seat!



Oh boy where do I even begin with this one. It seems that ever since Kanye put her ass on a plane she has lost her ever loving mind.
That's right this woman will say anything if it (A) gets her attention and (B) shits all over black people. By running for congress in a district that has Compton and Watts she gets to do both at the same damn time! Here are some of her greatest hits!
*Claims there should be no Black Entertainment Television because imagine the uproar if there was a White Entertainment Television. Conveniently forgetting that W.E.T. does exist, it's called CBS. She also seems to have forgotten that she received a check for starring in this little movie which aired on....drum roll please...BET!
*Said there was no such thing as a gender pay inequality and ladies should "be a better negotiator."
*There shouldn't be a Black History Month because we're all Americans. Conveniently leaving out this tidbit:
February

African American History Month
March

National National Women’s History Month, Irish-American Heritage Month



May

Asian Pacific American Heritage, Older Americans Month and Jewish American Heritage Month
June

Gay Lesbian Pride Month






September

National Hispanic-Latino Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15)
October

National Disability Employment Awareness Month and National Italian American Heritage Month
November

National American Indian Heritage Month



You know how I found all that out? GOOGLE! Took me literally 22 seconds. So Ms. Dash, I wish you all the best, and by best I mean I hope whoever runs against you roasts you with the fire of 100 Young Dolph mix tapes. And as the old adage goes:


No comments: