Saturday, September 13, 2008

Palin...

You know I have been relatively quiet since the announcement that Sarah "The Barracuda" Palin was named the republican vice presidential nominee. It just seems weird to me that now if you question her credentials you are deemed sexist. James Carville said her nomination seemed odd due to the experience that she had and he was called sexist by Michele Bachman saying it was "offensive to American women." Really, people still question Obama's experience but I guess it's okay since he's a man. Hell people still question whether or not he is Christian. But once again I guess it's okay if you're not a woman. So I won't mock her, I would hate to be labeled a sexist.

1 comment:

Carol said...

is it sexist if a woman criticizes her?

no, i don't think so.

palin is an idiot.

the end.