Tuesday, February 28, 2023

15 Years And Still Going

15 years ago I was a 24 year old dude who drank whiskey and would go on ridiculous ramblings and rantings. Gone were the days when I had a column in my college's newspaper to get my ideas out to the 10s of people who had any interest in what I was rambling about. Then using the moniker given to me by a good friend at the classy establishment Tequilla Roadhouse, this blog was birthed. With a petty takedown calling Natalie Cole a hypocrite I dove into this thinking I'd do it a few months and get bored and stop but here we are 15 years later, still ranting and raving albeit a little less frequently than I used to given I'm an old man with a wife and child now. 

So this is just a short little post to say a few things. 1. Thank you if you've ever read the petty and ridiculous things I write. Having a creative outlet has kept me from going crazy, well I'm still crazy but I'm less crazy than I would be without this little blogski. 2. I will be more active on here, probably 2 posts or so a month. Definitely won't have a year like last year when I posted every blue moon. 

And third and most importantly...



No comments: